Since the 1990s, Frank Silvestrin has dedicated himself to triathlon, initially as an athlete by running all distances and competing for national and international circuits.
Since 2006, alongside the profession of a professional triathlete, he has dedicated himself to training triathletes, runners, and cyclists as a coach. Over 20 years, he developed a different type of work seeking to serve students globally, awakening
potentials that the athletes themselves did not know. This is the FS Experience methodology.
Currently, he manages the largest endurance team in Rio Grande do Sul state and one of the largest and most competitive teams in Brazil.
Frank Silvestrin's trajectory in IM competitions
2011 – IM Cozumel, 24th place, with 9:32 hours of proof
2012 – IM BR Floripa , 12th place, with 8:48 hours
2013 – IM BR Floripa, 21th place, with 10:05 hours
2013 – IM Flórida, 13th place, with 8:20 hours
2014 – IM BR Floripa, 11th place, with 8:52 hours
2014 – IM Fortaleza, 5th place, with 8:58 hours
2015 – IM BR Floripa, 10th place, with 8:20 hours
2016 – IM Brasil , 8th place, with 8:20 hours
2017 – IM BR Floripa, 11th place, with 8:32 hours
2018 – IM BR Floripa, 4th place, with 8:21 hours
2019 – IM BR Floripa, 3rd place, with 8:10 hours
2019 – Worldwide IM Kona, 30th place, with 8:37 hours
Frank Silvestrin guides and supervises our coaches to meet our athletes’ different needs and expectations. From the beginner in practice to the most experienced in races, we will work on your goals, always respecting the Principles of Sports Training – the foundation of our knowledge.
Learn about the FS Team’s methodology
Due to a theoretical-practical experience of more than 20 years as a triathlete and coach, Frank Silvestrin developed a way of working followed by all our coaches and with the following
- complete, as FS methodology considers the athlete as a whole and not just his or her physiology and physical responses;
- individualized, as it traces the step by step and the goals of each athlete taking into account their history and profile;
- advanced and constantly updated, as it is supported by the main studies and authors in the field of sports training;
- balanced and reliable, because it maintains criteria and a training vision apart from fads;
- stable and safe, because it is based on progressive steps, in a consistent gradual process, with medium and long term feedback that promotes and cultivates the athlete’s longevity and maturity;
- transformative, because it puts you on a new physical and mental level, with reflexes in all areas of your life;
Triathlete since 1999
PRO triathlete since 2001
Coach since 2006
Physical Educator – PUCRS
Coach since 2008 / Technician level 1 – CbTri
Specialist in Exercise Physiology – UFRGS
Master of Science in Human Movement – UFRGS